Tuesday, January 22, 2008

So Sooooooon

So I'm leaving in like, 9 days...and hopefully the next time I post I'll have something legitimately interesting to write about...

I'm extremley excited to be leaving...I'm going to miss home a lot though I think so I hope everyone keeps in touch with me while I'm gone. I know only a few of you have actually read this since I don't think I've told a lot of you the address yet...so I better get some more comments after I send out my email!! (right now the sole purpose of this blog is to keep me entertained for the next week or so)

Political sidenote: did anyone see the South Carolina democratic debates last night? Holy crap, I thought I was watching like, the WWE or something. I can't believe Hillary and Obama got into it that badly. Geez.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Cooooool that you are doing this blog! That way I won't be asking you all the goofy questions only an uncle can ask!
Very proud of you KP!
P.S. After hearing the Bushman last night I reealized we finally have something in common when it comes to Bush.....Neither one of us ever voted for Him!!!!
Love much--uncle momo

Anonymous said...

i thought of you when i was watching it. i was laughing, it was the most entertaining debate i've ever seen i think!!!! good luck packing kt!

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo.... you are off to the big world. I can't wait to hear all your stories. If you can get Super Why or George to be part of those stories Ethan will read them too! Good luck on everything (travel, networking, making it feel like home, etc.). You are going to be great.
Take Care
Cindy F.

Anonymous said...

Katie,
What a clever idea to do this! I am so proud of you! Can't wait to hear all about your adventures...just be careful!!
My 6th graders had their debate yesterday-Mit Romney won for the R. and Hillary for D. That's it from Jax. Love you guys!
Momma W.