Friday, March 14, 2008

GO CAPS!

Well the weekend has arrived...and I think for the most part its going to be pretty chill. Today for class we went to the Holocaust Museum and walked around the permanent exhibit. I had been there before, but this time I got to take my time and soak everything in...its overwhelming at times, but its really fascinating and sad to see it all. It was nice to step outside in the spring weather to help snap back into reality. (oh ps, I got to wear shorts today-highlight)

This evening a group of us decided to buy student tickets to go see the DC Capitals play the Atlanta Thrashers (its hockey, ps)...it was SO fun...the Capitals won 4-1...it made me miss St. Louis and all the sports we have there...the Verizon Center was SO cool...we sat in the last row and it was a long way down, but we had a great view of everything. It was some of my housemates' first hockey game, so it was fun to introduce them to the sport...and we had a little photo shoot of our own in between the periods.




Tomorrow is going to be a homework day I think...I have my midterm due on Thursday and I really just want to get it done...I'm also having groceries delivered tomorrow too...woo hoo...since there are no big (or cheap) grocery stores around our house, we get everything delivered to us. Its kind of nice actually...they should start something like that in Omaha!

No comments: