Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Happy St. Patty's and Gun Ban Day!

Yesterday was St. Patricks Day...I know I'm a day late...sorry...I'll write in green to honor my heritage...(let me just say that being 20 years old on this day does not make for much celebration in Washington DC)...I did wear green though...

Anyway...today was pretty crazy around where I work...the Supreme Court was hearing oral arguments for the DC gun ban case...big deal (obviously...since it involves DC)...usually the lines to get into hear arguments are pretty moderate...but today was out of control! I managed to snap a few photos of the line on my way to work...







What else has been going on...hmm...not a whole lot I suppose...this weekend (other than Friday) was pretty chill...I think I'm gearing up for this upcoming weekend when my family is in town...we'll be doing a lot of sightseeing then...then the weekend after that is NEW YORK! I am SO excited...that'll be an exciting blog post (count on it)
Miss you all!

No comments: