Thursday, April 3, 2008

Cherry Blossoms!



DC is GORGEOUS right now! Yesterday after work, a group of my housemates and I decided to go check out the trees that are blooming along the Tidal Basin. AMAZING...everything was so pretty! The actual festival starts this weekend, so that'll be fun to go to as well. I love DC in the spring...its so pretty with all the different flowers and trees...its great. Enjoy the pictures! Caitlin gets here tonight so I'll have a fun weekend to talk about on Monday!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT Pics!!!! What an awesome time to be in DC.....glad to hear Caitlin will have a chance to see it! Wish I was able to fly across the country and see it but with your pics feel like I'm there!

Glad to see you grabbed the Bull by the horns while in NY....those Irish pubs can make your world spin the day after!!!

Love,
U.M.

Anonymous said...

great pics Kate-of course Andrew's fav was the last one!
Have a great time with Caitlin-we'll be anxious to hear all about it!
Love,
Mom