Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Last few weeks...

Wow...its really hit me that I only have about a week and half left in DC...its amazing how fast the time has gone by and I have mixed feelings about departing this crazy city. I think I'm going to miss work A LOT...I really have enjoyed my internship so much-the people I work with are really awesome and have taught me so much not only about law and politics, but about what my potential is as a future worker of America (haha)...its strange to think when I leave everything will still go on, but I won't be a part of it...

This weekend is going to be fun though...Friday we have our "final exam" in our seminar class, and then our advisor is taking us out to lunch. I think after lunch I'm going to hit up the Library of Congress to see that...and then we are going to a Nationals game against the Pirates...should be a good time!

Saturday is law school day...my roommate Sarah and I are going to go visit GWU and American to imagine ourselves there one day...I also have to do some "souvenir" shopping so if you have any requests, get them in now.

Okay, bedtime for me...but I'll see some you all in a week and a half!!! Crazy!

No comments: