Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Mid-week update!

So, I suppose its been "awhile" since I've posted (mom...) and not much has been going on, but I guess I'll post. Work has been really good-I can't believe I only have two weeks left. Its amazing how quickly everything has gone by...but soon I'll be back home in the STL ready for summer!

This weekend will be a wonderful trip to Philly to see Independence Hall (um, can't wait!) and dinner...I'll also be doing a lot of homework (again) since everything is due within the next few weeks...this Monday I have to give a presentation on DC voting rights, since DC currently does not have a senator or house member who can vote for citizens of the capital of the US...weird huh?

What else...not much to say really...just working and having a good time! I'll post again on Friday or Saturday with an update on my trip! Miss you all!

No comments: