Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Another Day in DC

Hey kids! Not much to report but I wanted to update b/c I know some of you get on my case if I don't have anything posted for awhile...work has been good...learning new things every single day, and further encouraging a career in law and politics. I really like working for the party side of things...I feel like I have a good understanding of the three main branches of government, so to see how the parties impact things is something different to me.

I think one day while I walk to work I'm going to take pictures of what I see everyday and document the trip. I get to walk past the Capitol, the Supreme Court, the Library of Congress, and adorable row houses...its great! I really enjoy it...esp. when everyone is hurrying here and there...I have this weird habit now to scrutinize anyone that looks like a congressman or a senator to see if I can recognize them...usually I'm dissappointed, but I like to dream!

Well, this weekend holds a big surprise post...some of you know what I'll be doing...but for those who don't-check on Monday...I am doing one of the coolest things EVER this weekend!!!!

Oh, and feel free to comment whenever...miss you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

im pumped for the post about your SATURDAY adventure and of course...insanely jealous! hope DC is phenom.

ps. question: what kind of bear is best?