Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Let It Snow

So okay, I really have nothing exciting to say except that it snowed in DC today (about an inch or so) and it was beautiful to walk home! Especially passing the Supreme Court and the Capitol building coated in snow...I tried to take pictures but they didnt really look all that great...I'll post them tomorrow and you can judge for yourself I suppose

Well, again, I miss you all and I love getting comments (for those of you who can figure out how to post them at least) ;) It makes me smile to see them (or to hear that an attempt was made to comment haha) I appreciate it! If you all email me too (most of you have my address...I don't want to post it here for numerous reasons) I'll email you back and tell you more stories if you like! I love hearing from everyone while I'm here-it helps me feel connected to both Creighton and St. Louis!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, its andrew, i was just saying high

Anonymous said...

I keep trying...mom

Anonymous said...

haha i love that your brother left a one line message, and that he spelled hi wrong. loooove your family!

sooooo i miss you! i have no one to watch antm with! come back soon! and i'm really excited for our loft next year, it's going to be fabulous :)

talk to you soon!
love love love