Thursday, February 14, 2008

Hugs and Kisses

Happy Valentines Day! Since today is a holiday I'll change my colors for you all...so people have been angry that I have't updated in awhile so here goes! Not much has happened really since I wrote last (hence not posting since Sunday)...One of my housemates and I made cookies yesterday for the house...it was pretty fun!

What else....work has been good...today was fun (but insane b/c so much was going on)...I got to type up meeting minutes, which actually ended up being really interesting. I've also developed a new love for Subway (its really close to my building...easy lunch)...I joined a gym two blocks down from my work so I've been able to work out a lot (in addition to the miles and miles of walking I do everyday)

This weekend sholud be pretty crazy...tomorrow our director is taking us to the top of the Washington Monument...so expect some pictures. Tonight we are all going out somewhere to go dancing...haha yeah....I think tomorrow we might go to the art gallery too? Who knows! Our plans change all the time but I'll keep y'all updated. Oh, and I don't have work on Monday so I get an extra day to hang out! Sweeeeeet...

Well, I'm off to figure out what I'm doing for dinner...but I will post pictures of my adventures tomorrow

ps....lets start a petition for Huckabee to drop out of this race...hes just being a bother

1 comment:

h co said...

since when do you say y'all? haha.